POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : why set Horizontal Angle can not obtain the corresponding reality image? Server Time
2 May 2024 21:39:09 EDT (-0400)
  why set Horizontal Angle can not obtain the corresponding reality image? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: huang
Subject: why set Horizontal Angle can not obtain the corresponding reality image?
Date: 24 Dec 2007 05:50:00
Message: <web.476f8ea7d46e1aed4ac3566b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I try to match a real photo with the POV-Ray image.

I have the information of both the camera and building. The lens of the camera
is zoom-Nikkor 24-85mm. I set the focal length at 24mm.

the focal length: 24mm-85mm,

Nikon digital camera D1);

It means Horizontal Angle(Geomorph/Povray) set in POV-Ray should be bigger than
61 degree according to the instruction. (I use a cooled CCD camera, so it is
difficult to determine the conect camera)

But I have to set the camera angle as about 15 degree in order to get the almost
same scene.

I do not know why?Pls help me.........

Regards,
huang