POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Rune's Particle System - colour problems Server Time
2 May 2024 23:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's Particle System - colour problems (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: parker13
Subject: Rune's Particle System - colour problems
Date: 27 Sep 2007 08:15:01
Message: <web.46fb9c16a49251ebc568c9570@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've been using Rune's Particle System to create some "flaming text"
effects. However, I'm getting some nasty looking blue colours in the fire.
Here's a very simple example:

http://parker1.co.uk/files/flames.png

The above was based on a cut down version of Rune's example "pentagram"
scene. I just tweaked the camera angles and changed the particle_emitobj
from the pentagram to some text. The code is:

http://parker1.co.uk/files/flames.pov

I've played with nearly all the settings to try to get rid of the spurious
blue colours, with no luck. Please help!

Thanks,
Garry.