POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Water surface animation with ripples? Server Time
2 May 2024 14:46:51 EDT (-0400)
  Water surface animation with ripples? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: iori
Subject: Water surface animation with ripples?
Date: 5 Aug 2007 01:15:01
Message: <web.46b55ba9c9f92295aabad660@news.povray.org>
I looked into some of the water surface rendering techniques at
http://www.imagico.de/pov/water/index.html and
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/backgrnd/p_wat1.htm
they were impressive but the only problem i had is I don't know how to
simulate the effect when any object well into the water (for example
generate ripples)
I tried to google for some tutorials or source codes on how to achieve the
effects but so far still no luck.. Does anyone knows how to simulate the
effect?

Thanks in advance ^^

Post a reply to this message