POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : (Nearly) Finished interactive optical chip animation Server Time
2 May 2024 22:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  (Nearly) Finished interactive optical chip animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: scam
Subject: (Nearly) Finished interactive optical chip animation
Date: 1 Aug 2007 21:20:01
Message: <web.46b1310cf0e6e3d25897f1740@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

This animation came out of a competition held by my research group. Since
the competition they asked me to extend it a bit and make it interactive.
The ~16MB interactive flash version can be seen here:

http://cudos.org.au/cudos/education/Animation.php

The terms and conditions follow from university policy unfortunately, so my
apologies if they turn anyone away.

Anyway all made with POVRay (well Megapov for the light pulses). It needs
some more text for people not working in the field, but hopefully you'll
get the idea. Feedback?

Cheers,
Sam

Post a reply to this message