POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : how to move my molecule... Server Time
2 May 2024 14:05:32 EDT (-0400)
  how to move my molecule... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: mave
Subject: how to move my molecule...
Date: 10 Jul 2007 09:20:01
Message: <web.46938683d8092208b95cc49a0@news.povray.org>
hiii,
m developing an animation of a drug carrier. initially i hv sucessfully
created one model having a sphere which is completly encapsulated with a
four tail molecules. i hv succesfully created one animation in which this
sphere having molecules around revolving on x axis.

now i want to show evry molecule ( four tail) coming and attaching to the
sphere. how to do that... m stuck...

Post a reply to this message