POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : "Break Time" at the 2007 Omaha Film Festival -- POV on the big screen! Server Time
7 May 2024 09:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  "Break Time" at the 2007 Omaha Film Festival -- POV on the big screen! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: "Break Time" at the 2007 Omaha Film Festival -- POV on the big screen!
Date: 26 Jan 2007 23:25:00
Message: <web.45bad2f3d627849bfe3ec8500@news.povray.org>
If you're in Omaha, Nebraska USA on March 2nd or 3rd, you can stop by the
Westwood Cinema at 120th & Center St. and catch my little
made-with-POV-and-MegaPOV film, "Break Time".

http://omaha.bside.com/?_view=_filmdetails&filmId=11508992

I still have to upload the synopsis, schedule and whatnot to the site.
Showtimes are as follows:

March 2nd @ 6:00pm  (Short Block #3)
March 3rd @ 9:00pm  (Short Block #3)

See ya there!  :)