POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Output files in clockless animation Server Time
2 May 2024 22:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Output files in clockless animation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: JSR
Subject: Output files in clockless animation
Date: 9 Jan 2007 04:25:00
Message: <web.45a35e9e67e86e60d8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Hi,
It's possible to get the output files (.bmp file from each frame) from a
clockless animation of last beta version of povray?

I tried to make an animation where the camera is moving around a room. Using
the standard animation has a problem: to parse the scene for each frame.

I only need to move the camera, for this reason I tried with +kla. But the
frames aren't generated as in normal animation.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

JSR