POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animations on YouTube Server Time
2 May 2024 20:08:02 EDT (-0400)
  Animations on YouTube (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Russell Towle
Subject: Animations on YouTube
Date: 4 Jan 2007 18:45:01
Message: <web.459d905cc280070c39b2bf190@news.povray.org>
Hey,

I saw that anyone in the world can upload videos to YouTube. I quickly
assembled a few short pieces of geometrical animations I had made years
ago. See

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rufus16180339887

These animations were more or less constructed using the software,
Mathematica, and exported to POV-Ray (Macintosh), thence to QuickTime. They
include

1. Examples of an iocsahedral kaleidoscope
2. A zonohedral space-filling, constructed from the center, out.
3. Solid sections of a four-dimensional regular star polytope.

highly recommend, especially if you like Brazilian music.

Cheers,

Russell Towle