POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : "thinking snake"-Macro [WIP] Server Time
17 May 2024 06:42:38 EDT (-0400)
  "thinking snake"-Macro [WIP] (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: MSAB
Subject: "thinking snake"-Macro [WIP]
Date: 1 Oct 2006 06:40:00
Message: <web.451f97702ba277ed1244ca170@news.povray.org>
Animation-Test:
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2916/animationuntitled01iq4.gif[/IMG][/URL]

This animation shows the first test from my "thinking snake"-Macro. At the
moment it isn't a snake, but the spline grows randomly in the scene,
without hiting
another object. That means, that the object "knew", when he would collide
with another, so that he can change his route. (Sorry for my bad english^^)

I don't know the sense of the macro, but it's surely funny.
Also the sourcecode of the macro is "only" 125 lines long, it is more
complex then every other codes i've ever made. If somebody want to see the
code, i can
post it.

Up to now the macro isn't ready, because for example you can only make an
animation with 40 frames (or less), and some other little things. But i'll
change it later.

something.

Post a reply to this message

> This animation shows the first test from my "thinking snake"-Macro. At the
> moment it isn't a snake, but the spline grows randomly in the scene,
> without hiting
> another object. That means, that the object "knew", when he would collide
> with another, so that he can change his route. (Sorry for my bad english^^)
>
> I don't know the sense of the macro, but it's surely funny.
> Also the sourcecode of the macro is "only" 125 lines long, it is more
> complex then every other codes i've ever made. If somebody want to see the
> code, i can
> post it.
>
> Up to now the macro isn't ready, because for example you can only make an
> animation with 40 frames (or less), and some other little things. But i'll
> change it later.
>

> something.

Oh, sorry, i think it is in the wrong newsgoup, isn't it??