POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : PNG Plugin for TMPGEnc ? Server Time
17 May 2024 04:47:21 EDT (-0400)
  PNG Plugin for TMPGEnc ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: wx3swim
Subject: PNG Plugin for TMPGEnc ?
Date: 16 Apr 2006 14:35:00
Message: <web.44428dbe1fe987dcf5e391890@news.povray.org>
I am trying to create my files into an animated movie, but cant get the .zip
file posted below to open.  Does anybody else have a link to it or could
somebody please re-post it?  TIA!

Post a reply to this message

From: StephenS
Subject: Re: PNG Plugin for TMPGEnc ?
Date: 16 Apr 2006 23:26:33
Message: <44430ae9$1@news.povray.org>
> I am trying to create my files into an animated movie, but cant get the
.zip
> file posted below to open.  Does anybody else have a link to it or could
> somebody please re-post it?  TIA!
I was unable to use the file downloaded with the web interface to the news
groups. Winzip said incomplete/corrupt/part of a multi part file, or
something like that. When I used a news program (Outlook Express) the zip
file was ok. vfpng.zip should have 5 files in it.

Stephen