POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : how to render a bunch of files from command line mode Server Time
17 May 2024 04:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  how to render a bunch of files from command line mode (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: billjackson@21cn com
Subject: how to render a bunch of files from command line mode
Date: 2 Dec 2005 03:15:01
Message: <web.4390026419d1390b90bdcc190@news.povray.org>
hi,all
I want to render a bunch of pov files from the command line under linux
enviorment to make a animation.attached below is my command:
povray +I/home/jwlee/workFolder/dstPov/*.pov
+O/home/jwlee/workFolder/dstPng/*.png  +FT +W160 +H200
but it is reported,Possible Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Could
not find file '/home/jwlee/workFolder/dstPov/*.pov',
so what is the correct syntax?how to render?
thanks very much!
Best Regards,
Eckel

Post a reply to this message