POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Does anybody know about this? Server Time
17 May 2024 06:06:44 EDT (-0400)
  Does anybody know about this? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alfredo
Subject: Does anybody know about this?
Date: 22 Nov 2005 14:00:00
Message: <web.43836a9487194a57f4e3eba50@news.povray.org>
Hello again guys
I;m trying to make a animated logo. What I would like to get is a logo where
the letters come to a determinated position after been flying away.
That is like an inverted in the time explosion.
Any Advices?
Thanks
Alfredo

Post a reply to this message

> I;m trying to make a animated logo. What I would like to get is a logo
> where the letters come to a determinated position after been flying away.
> That is like an inverted in the time explosion.
> Any Advices?
> Thanks
> Alfredo

The trick is very simple. Start in reverse order. So start with the letters
in the position they are going to be at in the last frame and then make
them fly away.
If you then reverse the order of the frames you have exactly what you want.
--
Ger