POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : UTF-8 Server Time
17 May 2024 06:05:16 EDT (-0400)
  UTF-8 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Alfredo
Subject: UTF-8
Date: 17 Nov 2005 14:35:00
Message: <web.437cdaf9e813c50f4e3eba50@news.povray.org>
Hello there.
I have some questions.
I got Devinnei font and i wanna put a letter that in windows is ALT-164. So
if i add to my .pov file:
 global_settings { charset utf8 }

then i can get that letter?

Does it depend of the font type or can i get that letter independently of
font file used?

Is that independent of system used?. I mean I'm using povray in LINUX.
Thanks in advance.
Alfredo

Post a reply to this message