POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Pov Zig Zag animation and rendering window Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:47:35 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Zig Zag animation and rendering window (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: dinos
Subject: Pov Zig Zag animation and rendering window
Date: 6 Nov 2005 13:15:01
Message: <web.436e4786bf4e4aff2ec3938e0@news.povray.org>
Dear All,
   I'm a brand new user of pov ray and I'm faced with two problems
1) I try to make a zig zag animation by traversing a scene using a clock and
a while loop but the results are a bit frustrating. Its probably that I'm
doing something wrong here or there is a more convenient way to to do so
as an example I try to produce a number of frames for each row and restart
the same operation again some pixels down the initial starting point and
continue traversing the whole scene.

2) I was wandering if I can define a camera window in order to render a part
of the whole scene of predefined size.

I would be grateful in any ideas

Thanks a lot
dinos