POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : I need a tree Source code Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:51:14 EDT (-0400)
   I need a tree Source code (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: greenacdckiss
Subject: I need a tree Source code
Date: 23 Oct 2005 16:30:01
Message: <web.435bf255c603ff72ee91d8080@news.povray.org>
Ok. I'm doing a pov ray project for my computer graphics class in  school,
and I've decided to build a house. Well it looks more like a barn. All I
need are trees. If anyone has a sourc code for a tree that can somehow be
made smaller by altering it, I would appriciated if you let me use it on my
school project. If you want credit, Ill gladly give you recognition.

Post a reply to this message