POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Job? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:44:44 EDT (-0400)
  Job? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David
Subject: Job?
Date: 2 Aug 2005 10:15:01
Message: <web.42ef7f2577cbcf40c1ecb4670@news.povray.org>
Hi all:-) I'm a writer from Chicago and am currently in pre-production of a
new animated television series based on the old Star Fleet games (nothing
to do with Star Trek). I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in doing
any CGI work for the project?

Post a reply to this message

"David" <epi### [at] yahoocom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi all:-) I'm a writer from Chicago and am currently in pre-production of
> new animated television series based on the old Star Fleet games (nothing
> to do with Star Trek). I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in doing
> any CGI work for the project?

Post a reply to this message