POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : how animations works Server Time
28 Jun 2024 18:02:25 EDT (-0400)
  how animations works (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: benahpets
Subject: how animations works
Date: 10 May 2005 05:10:01
Message: <web.4280796cbc627e41a14d5b880@news.povray.org>
i'm a newbie to animation with pov, and i have to render big scene files. My
problem is that at any frame the whole scene files are parsed (that takes a
very long time). Is there a way to keep in memory the files that describes
geometry that didn't change during the animation??

thx

benahpets

Post a reply to this message