POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : HELP!! brain with povray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:58:59 EDT (-0400)
  HELP!! brain with povray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: lou pallet
Subject: HELP!! brain with povray
Date: 21 Apr 2005 09:05:01
Message: <web.4267a48787db45ac17c196fc0@news.povray.org>
I really needed to know if anyone had a model of a brain with povray or
could give me any tips of how to create such a complex structure!
What would you do?
Thanks in advance
Lou

Post a reply to this message

From: Bonsai
Subject: Re: HELP!! brain with povray
Date: 22 Apr 2005 02:19:33
Message: <42689775$2@news.povray.org>
lou_pallet wrote:
> I really needed to know if anyone had a model of a brain with povray or
> could give me any tips of how to create such a complex structure!
> What would you do?

For such a complex model I would try a search for a mesh of a brain.
IIRC there are some free models on the net. I wouldn't try to model it
with CSG.

Hope that helps.

So long,

Bonsai