POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : offering 50 knot cluster Server Time
2 Jun 2024 13:42:58 EDT (-0400)
  offering 50 knot cluster (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: zman
Subject: offering 50 knot cluster
Date: 26 Oct 2004 15:15:01
Message: <web.417ea1a916ea7a738d4da9d60@news.povray.org>
we build a cluster of about 50 computers and wanted to try it out with
rendering some animation. unfortunately none of us has the time to build
one. so if any of you want to provide us with a povray scene that we could
render we would be grateful (and provide you with the rendered result :).
since the animation should be shown as an example of takeing use of our
cluster to the public (more or less) it should not be too provokative. the
idea: something nice anybody would like of the length of maybe a minute or
a few minutes (if it is worth).

thank you in advance

Post a reply to this message

You can download some anims sources at www.irtc.org