POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation and memory allocation for materials Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Animation and memory allocation for materials (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: FlyerX
Subject: Animation and memory allocation for materials
Date: 15 Jun 2004 20:15:01
Message: <web.40cf900396923fd1108ebaa00@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have a scene using frame_number to change the geometry by changing the
include file name that contains it. The materials needed use image maps and
are the same through the entire animation. Materials are defined once at
the start of the main POV file.

My question is: During the animation rendering are the image maps from the
materials reallocated for each frame or are they defined only once?

thanks for any info

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message