POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : colefax spline.mcr and AutoClck.mcr : do they work together? Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  colefax spline.mcr and AutoClck.mcr : do they work together? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: glenn xnhase
Subject: colefax spline.mcr and AutoClck.mcr : do they work together?
Date: 11 Jun 2004 20:40:00
Message: <web.40ca4fd7ff67efc68eb4acbd0@news.povray.org>
The puzzlecraft.com website shows how to use Chris Colefax's ClockMod and
Spline packages together, but I can't find any documentation describing how
to use Chris' AutoClck.mcr with his newer spline.mcr.  I've tried
different approaches, but can't seem to get Autoclck.mcr and spline.mcr to
work together.  Is there some trick to getting these to work together?

Thanks.

Glenn
"Fear no math."