POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Persistent variables in MegaPov v1.0 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Persistent variables in MegaPov v1.0 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: sups
Subject: Persistent variables in MegaPov v1.0
Date: 8 Oct 2003 00:35:02
Message: <web.3f83939125f35092d467bfc30@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I was trying to use persistent variables in an animation sequence using
MegaPov 1.0. I was using the same syntax as in MegaPov 0.7. i.e. use
Persistent_Animation=yes in the INI file and then using label and modify
inside the script. This is producing all kinds of errors. I was wondering
if there is a change of syntax in MegaPov 1.0 or persistent variables
supported at all. Can anybody throw light on this please. It will be of a
great help to me.

Sup

Post a reply to this message