POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MPEG Encoding with Linux Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG Encoding with Linux (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: mathfan
Subject: MPEG Encoding with Linux
Date: 2 Sep 2003 13:15:02
Message: <web.3f54cf1d85c45837e757513b0@news.povray.org>
Hi, folks...
I use MJPEG for mpeg encoding, but I can't get quality to be good enough.
I've tried increasing sampling to 1x1x1, but it just says that sampling
rate is not recognized. Can anyone tell me how to get better quality?

Does anyone knows of any other good mpeg encoder for Linux?

thanx :)

Post a reply to this message