POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Needed: Technique for surface motion of a liquid as drops drip in Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:50:42 EDT (-0400)
  Needed: Technique for surface motion of a liquid as drops drip in (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gilroy
Subject: Needed: Technique for surface motion of a liquid as drops drip in
Date: 1 Mar 2003 21:30:06
Message: <web.3e616be9184fb8ebedd56a860@news.povray.org>
Hi.  I'm trying to throw together a PSA for the high school at which I
teach, announcing our blood drive.  I need to depict liquid drops dripping
onto an initially flat liquid surface.  I've given it a few desultory tries
but haven't gotten anything that looks remotely good.  I don't need
physics-accurate behavior, just something that "looks right".

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message