POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : how to make animation in mpeg file? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:59:02 EDT (-0400)
  how to make animation in mpeg file? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Boonboon
Subject: how to make animation in mpeg file?
Date: 27 Feb 2003 00:55:04
Message: <web.3e5da7453e79ad11514e38990@news.povray.org>
I'm a new user and I have just understand the concept of the animation in
POVray. I opened the example animation file in the POVray programme, with
the ini file, and I can see the ball moving. But until now I cannot see
anything that is in mpeg or avi file to browse the movies. Would you please
teach me about how to make animation in mpeg file?

Sorry for my poor english.

Post a reply to this message