POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animated tomato plant Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:03:32 EDT (-0400)
  animated tomato plant (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: mike
Subject: animated tomato plant
Date: 16 Sep 2002 22:30:05
Message: <web.3d86932d360ed80db3e053a20@news.povray.org>
Has anyone animated a tomato plant? If not how would I go about doing this?

Is there anyone interested in doing this animation for me? :)

Any help would be good.

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Prien
Subject: Re: animated tomato plant
Date: 18 Sep 2002 12:47:38
Message: <3d88ae2a@news.povray.org>
"mike" <mik### [at] hotmailcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Has anyone animated a tomato plant? If not how would I go about doing
this?

> Is there anyone interested in doing this animation for me? :)
>
> Any help would be good.

Hi,
try PlantStudio, it's free now. It can animate the growing of plants and i
think theres a tomato plant in the presets.
I don't have the link here. Just google PlantStudio.

Daniel

Post a reply to this message

> I don't have the link here. Just google PlantStudio.

Or just wait for Ken to post the link :)

http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/PlantStudio/

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message