POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animating smoke Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Animating smoke (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
Subject: Animating smoke
Date: 14 Jun 1999 04:56:15
Message: <m3lndni2j4.fsf@sade.uio.no>
Are there anyone who has experience in animating smoke in POV-Ray?  Any
hints as to how I can get the effect of smoke coming out of an exhaust,
say?

Fredrik

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Animating smoke
Date: 14 Jun 1999 05:01:10
Message: <3764C211.F54E571F@pacbell.net>

> Are there anyone who has experience in animating smoke in POV-Ray?  Any
> hints as to how I can get the effect of smoke coming out of an exhaust,
> say?
>
> Fredrik

  I don't personaly have experience with animation smoke but you may wish
to check out the abilities of the include file utility called smokegen at
the site below:

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch/smokegen/smokegen.htm

--
Ken Tyler