POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : make and animations Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  make and animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ABX
Subject: make and animations
Date: 22 Oct 2002 08:34:59
Message: <k7haruoivmnrbk00cu42duj725gun2ef09@4ax.com>
Anybody experienced with using MAKE for controlling rendering of complicated
animations with partially modified sources ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Kedar Patil
Subject: Re: make and animations
Date: 23 Oct 2002 01:26:51
Message: <20021023105004.4fea5d77.kedarDELETE_THIS@patilkedar.com>
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:32:35 +0200, ABX typed something like
this:

> Anybody experienced with using MAKE for controlling rendering
> of complicated animations with partially modified sources ?

I am use GNU make for doing weird things.  So your question
surely startled me :)

For example, I maintain a smallish web-site using make along with
sed, for partial modifications.  So maybe I can be of some help.
What are you trying to achieve?

-Kedar

PS  MAKE means the "make" utility used for compiling programs,
isn't it?