POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : View from an airplane -2- Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  View from an airplane -2- (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jansb000
Subject: View from an airplane -2-
Date: 4 Jun 2001 06:04:29
Message: <3b1b5d2d$1@news.povray.org>
I am working on an animation where one large plane is flying through the
air.

I would like to add some realistic clouds and ... thunder. Any ideas how
this can be done? The thunder does not have te be visible directly. Just the
illumination on the clouds. (I saw this in the movie 7 days, 7 nights).

Post a reply to this message