POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttso Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:00:09 EDT (-0400)
  ttso (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dick Balaska
Subject: ttso
Date: 9 Nov 2019 01:36:49
Message: <5dc65e81$1@news.povray.org>
Through the Space Of...
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttso-480p.mp4
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttso-720p.mp4

(no 1080p yet.  I'm still trudging through 6 hour frames after the
mushroom cloud explodes in the kitchen.)

I've already started on ttdo (Through The lanDing Of...)
but I think I'm going to circle back to this and do "more".  Not one of
my better looking scenes, I think.

And the last scene of the movie will be ttbo, Through the Bath Of...
I anticipate some heavy render times on those bubbles... :)

I really wanted to end on ttzo, Through the Zzz Of, but I feel like the
cut between ttbo and ttzo is going to be a moving target, and retiming a
scene is a major hassle.

ttdo is 52 seconds and ttbo will be 127 seconds.
I can't believe I'm actually seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

--
dik
Rendered 22,919,500,800 of 40,928,716,800 pixels (55%)