POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttso WIP Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  ttso WIP (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: dick balaska
Subject: ttso WIP
Date: 27 Sep 2018 02:35:35
Message: <5bac7a37$1@news.povray.org>
Through the Space of ...

http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttso-480p.mp4

I wasn't going to post this yet, but

On 09/27/2018 12:09 AM, Kenneth wrote:
> it would be interesting
> to construct a plot of distance values (as seen in the preview render,
> horizontally for example) with the camera angle changing all the way
from 1 to
> 90(!)

I was having Fun With Aspect Ratios. At 40 seconds, the bit where the
monitor shrinks away, rather than slide the video down, I changed the
camera so that the video fits the changing rectangle.
The aspect ratio of the caboose slides from 1.69 to 141.40
--
dik
Rendered 1024 of 921600 pixels (0%)

Post a reply to this message