POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttlo Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:32:05 EDT (-0400)
  ttlo (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: dick balaska
Subject: ttlo
Date: 1 Apr 2018 21:21:14
Message: <5ac1858a$1@news.povray.org>
Elvis has left the building.
My next scene, Through the Liftoff of ...
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttlo-720p.mp4

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: ttlo
Date: 2 Apr 2018 19:25:01
Message: <web.5ac2bbb36c6fec7aa47873e10@news.povray.org>
Wow! You've certainly been busy. I especially like the playful-looking smoke
from the train's engine, AND the clever way you made the rocket (er, train)
exhaust as it launches and lifts into the sky. Your animated patterned-sphere
technique is looking better and better.

Well done!

(BTW, the video didn't come up immediately-- it was taking it's time loading or
something-- but on my 2nd try, I waited patiently and it finally showed up.)

Post a reply to this message