POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  What to do with walls. (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Stephen
Subject: What to do with walls.
Date: 8 Feb 2017 11:20:38
Message: <589b4556$1@news.povray.org>
I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
them down. It is quite fun.

https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Subject: Re: What to do with walls.
Date: 8 Feb 2017 12:25:00
Message: <web.589b545482c7fda07a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
> them down. It is quite fun.
>
> https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

You continue to explore!  :)))

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Feb 2017 12:52:44
Message: <589b5aec$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/8/2017 5:24 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
>> them down. It is quite fun.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA
>>

>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> You continue to explore!  :)))

Yes. :) Which reminds me. Where can I get a stable copy of your
exporter? I would like to try it.
I had to export the meshes and convert them with PoseRay before I could
render in PovRay. The official exporter hangs when using Physics. :(

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> >> I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
> >> them down. It is quite fun.
> >>
> >> https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>       Stephen
> >
> > You continue to explore!  :)))
> >

> Yes. :) Which reminds me. Where can I get a stable copy of your
> exporter? I would like to try it.
> I had to export the meshes and convert them with PoseRay before I could
> render in PovRay. The official exporter hangs when using Physics. :(
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Can you give me the problem file?
http://pasteall.org/blend/
Or contact Mr.
This is an effective way to find problems.
I can not imagine the hangs reason.

I do not think my version stable.
It requires a complete renovation for Constructive Solid Geometry.
https://github.com/Lanuhum/BlendPov-alternative

Post a reply to this message