POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:50:40 EDT (-0400)
  What to do with walls. (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: What to do with walls.
Date: 11 Feb 2017 02:58:19
Message: <589ec41b@news.povray.org>
On 10-2-2017 13:38, Stephen wrote:
> On 2/10/2017 12:19 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> No this last one was during that visit.
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/g2fC1QSEQfM
>>>

>> ROFL !
>>
>> Now, be sure to expect the men in black on your doorstep within days! ;-)
>>

> Shame that I will never know as I'm not on Twatter. ;-)
>
> To be fair. Mrs Clinton is in there too. You just can't see her for very
> long. So it is fair political comment that the last Presidential
> election split the country and and looks to paint over the words from
> Emma Lazarus's poem.
>

> "Give me your tired, your poor,
> Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
> The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
> Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
> I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

No comments needed. Well done!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 11 Feb 2017 11:53:40
Message: <589f4194$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/8/2017 7:26 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> I do not think my version stable.
> It requires a complete renovation for Constructive Solid Geometry.
> https://github.com/Lanuhum/BlendPov-alternative

I downloaded it and installed the zip file but cannot find it in user
preferences to activate it.
Using Blender Ver. 2.78.
Any tips?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Date: 11 Feb 2017 13:50:01
Message: <web.589f5c1782c7fda07a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 2/8/2017 7:26 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> > I do not think my version stable.
> > It requires a complete renovation for Constructive Solid Geometry.
> > https://github.com/Lanuhum/BlendPov-alternative
>

> I downloaded it and installed the zip file but cannot find it in user
> preferences to activate it.
> Using Blender Ver. 2.78.
> Any tips?
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

unpack zip file
move the "povray" folder to
if installer blender-278:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender
Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons
if zip file blender-278:
\path\to\blender-2.78x-windowsxx\2.78\scripts\addons

Blender start. Go to user preferences -> add-ons -> render -> check
Render:Povray with BlendPov-alternative exporter.
If error -> uncheck official addon, save user setting and restart Blender and
check Render:Povray with BlendPov-alternative exporter.

If you get a clean file .pov, the failure gives the exporter script.
I will need your file to the scene of the blender

Post a reply to this message

> I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
> them down. It is quite fun.
>
> https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Blender Physics?  This is an outside program?  Not part of POV-Ray?

Klewlis

Post a reply to this message