POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation software for windows Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:43:06 EDT (-0400)
  Animation software for windows (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Animation software for windows
Date: 16 Mar 2016 15:29:08
Message: <56e9b404$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3Cweb.56e9a179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.56e9a
> 179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E

That ink is my Original Post, old chap. :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Mar 2016 15:29:43
Message: <56e9b427$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/16/2016 7:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
> That ink

Link. :-(

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Date: 16 Mar 2016 16:00:00
Message: <web.56e9ba8665d38a4a7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 3/16/2016 6:15 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> > t is easy. It isn't necessary to study Blender for this purpose. Look at a
> > lesson:

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3Cweb.56e9a179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.5
6e9a
> > 179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E
>

> That ink is my Original Post, old chap. :-)
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

I understand. I made it that questions of the Blender collected in a separate
subject(thread)

:)

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Mar 2016 16:07:46
Message: <56e9bd12$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-03-16 15:29, also sprach Stephen:
> On 3/16/2016 7:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> That ink
>
> Link. :-(

I liked "ink".  Accurately described it. :)

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Mar 2016 17:27:53
Message: <56e9cfd9$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/16/2016 7:56 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> On 3/16/2016 6:15 PM, LanuHum wrote:
>>> t is easy. It isn't necessary to study Blender for this purpose. Look at a
>>> lesson:

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3Cweb.56e9a179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.5
> 6e9a
>>> 179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E
>>

>> That ink is my Original Post, old chap. :-)
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> I understand. I made it that questions of the Blender collected in a separate
> subject(thread)
>
> :)

Ah! okay :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 16 Mar 2016 17:28:24
Message: <56e9cff8$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/16/2016 8:07 PM, dick balaska wrote:
> Am 2016-03-16 15:29, also sprach Stephen:
>> On 3/16/2016 7:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
>>> That ink
>>
>> Link. :-(
>>
> I liked "ink".  Accurately described it. :)

:-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Date: 17 Mar 2016 10:45:01
Message: <web.56eac1dc65d38a4a7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 3/16/2016 7:56 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3Cweb.56e9a179e15489687a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb
.5
> > 6e9a
> >>

> >> That ink is my Original Post, old chap. :-)
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>       Stephen
> >
> > I understand. I made it that questions of the Blender collected in a separate
> > subject(thread)
> >
> > :)
> >

> Ah! okay :-)
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

It is a pity that many are frightened by Blender.
It is very good tool.
I communicated with people who used 3D-max, Maya, Cinema, but, now they use the
Blender.
I can always help to master this tool.
There is in the Blender the fact that I don't know. It because I don't want to
know that to me it isn't this: skulpting, grease pencil
I am not a sculptor and not the artist.
I am not able to mold figures from clay, I am not able to draw...
I am able to use Python to increase possibilities of creation of objects.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Mar 2016 15:07:10
Message: <56eb005e@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2016 2:40 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> It is a pity that many are frightened by Blender.
> It is very good tool.

It is a very good tool and not as dificult as it was before.

> I communicated with people who used 3D-max, Maya, Cinema, but, now they use the
> Blender.
> I can always help to master this tool.

That is good.

> There is in the Blender the fact that I don't know. It because I don't want to
> know that to me it isn't this: skulpting, grease pencil

I have not used the grease pencil. When I dig my graphics tablet out, I
might try it.

> I am not a sculptor and not the artist.
> I am not able to mold figures from clay, I am not able to draw...
> I am able to use Python to increase possibilities of creation of objects.

I think I understand and art is art whether in the real world or the
virtual one.

> Again the translator wrote unclear abracadabra?:)  :)  :)

Abracadabra! A word that magicians say when they do magic.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Date: 17 Mar 2016 15:50:00
Message: <web.56eb0a4f65d38a4a7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 3/17/2016 2:40 PM, LanuHum wrote:

> > Again the translator wrote unclear abracadabra?:)  :)  :)
>
> Abracadabra! A word that magicians say when they do magic.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

:) :) :)
I meant:
My words for English-speaking users are nonsense.
Buddhists speak: flows (consciousnesses, reason, mind...as synonyms)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jul 2016 09:04:17
Message: <5784ead1$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2016 7:49 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> On 3/17/2016 2:40 PM, LanuHum wrote:
>

>>> Again the translator wrote unclear abracadabra?:)  :)  :)
>>
>> Abracadabra! A word that magicians say when they do magic.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> :) :) :)
> I meant:
> My words for English-speaking users are nonsense.
> Buddhists speak: flows (consciousnesses, reason, mind...as synonyms)

So I thought and I agree.

Your gift of the tutorial was enlightening.
Monkey see, monkey do, ...understand.  :)

--

Regards
     Stephen