POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation with "time 2 space" conversion Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:37:32 EDT (-0400)
  Animation with "time 2 space" conversion (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lars R
Subject: Animation with "time 2 space" conversion
Date: 27 Feb 2014 10:59:06
Message: <530f60ca$1@news.povray.org>
I created a Povray animation 720×720 pixel with 720 frames. So imagine
it as a 720×720×720 pixel "cube".

I wrote a C++ program that swaps the x axis with the time axis. It is
very dumb, because it loads the whole animation in RAM, so 720³ cubes
are no problem, but 1080³ cubes are somewhat tricky. But I could
optimize it, if necessary.

The results can be viewed on my page:

    http://roker.spamt.net/videos/eigene.html

Have fun watching it and tell me what you think about it. :-)

Lars R.

Post a reply to this message

> I created a Povray animation 720×720 pixel with 720 frames. So imagine
> it as a 720×720×720 pixel "cube".
>
> I wrote a C++ program that swaps the x axis with the time axis. It is
> very dumb, because it loads the whole animation in RAM, so 720³ cubes
> are no problem, but 1080³ cubes are somewhat tricky. But I could
> optimize it, if necessary.
>
> The results can be viewed on my page:
>
>      http://roker.spamt.net/videos/eigene.html
>
> Have fun watching it and tell me what you think about it. :-)
>
> Lars R.

You did a good job, I have also seen the other vidéo (growing balls), it
is amazing.

Lionel.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la
protection avast! Antivirus est active.

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2014 03:28:29
Message: <531048ad@news.povray.org>
On 27-2-2014 16:59, Lars R. wrote:
> Have fun watching it and tell me what you think about it. :-)

Bubble gum magic! :-) I like this one even better than your other one.

Thomas