POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Camera moves around in a hollow sphere… Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:54:00 EDT (-0400)
  Camera moves around in a hollow sphere… (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lars R
Subject: Camera moves around in a hollow sphere…
Date: 31 Jan 2013 05:33:14
Message: <510a486a@news.povray.org>
Just a try to use splines for camera movement:

Problem: sometimes the camera position or its look_at vector jumps a
bit. Do you have any ideas, why?

The .pov files follows, the rendered animation as MPEG-4 video can be
found on my homepage:

	http://roker.spamt.net/pov-ani/

Lars R.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kamerafahrt.pov.txt' (2 KB)

> Just a try to use splines for camera movement:
>
> Problem: sometimes the camera position or its look_at vector jumps a
> bit. Do you have any ideas, why?

Oh, I've just found the problem. Too stupid! :-o

<rot13>
  Gur ybbc sbe gur fcyvar fgnegf jvgu bar. Ohg vg zhfg or zvahf 1.
</rot13>

L.