POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : IK Skeleton Server Time
16 Apr 2024 19:57:43 EDT (-0400)
  IK Skeleton (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: IK Skeleton
Date: 29 Jul 2013 15:20:01
Message: <web.51f6bf8fd487aa7a73fc9ebb0@news.povray.org>
http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/povperson/index.htm

link for zip file is broken.

Does anyone have a URL, or know where I can get Chris Bartlett's POV-Person?

Post a reply to this message

From: Fractracer
Date: 29 Jul 2013 22:30:01
Message: <web.51f7249ad487aa7a156b5b9c0@news.povray.org>
> http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/povperson/index.htm
>
> link for zip file is broken.
>
> Does anyone have a URL, or know where I can get Chris Bartlett's POV-Person?

Try this URL
http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com/software.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: trp
Date: 31 Jul 2013 00:00:02
Message: <web.51f88ab6d487aa7a4e8fd4d70@news.povray.org>
> http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/povperson/index.htm
>
> link for zip file is broken.
>
> Does anyone have a URL, or know where I can get Chris Bartlett's POV-Person?

I don't know if Chris is still around. But, I have a copy of the zip I
downloaded back in 2009. Since the bottom of his web page says we are authorized
to re-use it, I assume he wouldn't mind if I e-mail it to you.

If others want it, would it make since to post a copy as an attachment in one of
the newsgroups? Which one makes sense? "scene-files" under "POV-Ray Binary
Files" or "misc" or somewhere else?

Post a reply to this message