POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Feature request: EXIF for PNG Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:10:11 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request: EXIF for PNG (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Roland Mösl
Subject: Feature request: EXIF for PNG
Date: 25 Dec 2011 06:27:27
Message: <4ef7089f$1@news.povray.org>
At what clock did I produce my book cover?

I can not remember.

An EXIF information with the clock seting
in the PNG file would be very pracitcall.

--

Planetary Engineering Group Earth

Post a reply to this message

From: Roman Reiner
Subject: Re: Feature request: EXIF for PNG
Date: 25 Dec 2011 12:35:02
Message: <web.4ef75e292cce60a660f285620@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?= <fou### [at] pegeorg> wrote:
> At what clock did I produce my book cover?
>
> I can not remember.
>
> An EXIF information with the clock seting
> in the PNG file would be very pracitcall.
>

> --

> Planetary Engineering Group Earth

Doesn't your OS tell you when the file was created?

Post a reply to this message

On 2011-12-25 18:32, Roman Reiner wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=<fou### [at] pegeorg>  wrote:
>> At what clock did I produce my book cover?
>>
>> I can not remember.
>>
>> An EXIF information with the clock seting
>> in the PNG file would be very pracitcall.
>>

>> --

>> Planetary Engineering Group Earth
>
> Doesn't your OS tell you when the file was created?

Not the clock seting of the animation.

--

Planetary Engineering Group Earth

Post a reply to this message

>> Doesn't your OS tell you when the file was created?
>
> Not the clock seting of the animation.

But that is part of the filename...

     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message