POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : The problem to make something invisible Server Time: 23 Jul 2019 11:12:30 GMT
  The problem to make something invisible (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Roland Mösl
Subject: The problem to make something invisible
Date: 11 Nov 2011 14:05:26
Message: <4ebd2ba6$1@news.povray.org>
I just wandted to make something invisible in an animation

reduce reflection to 0
increase filter to 1
change color to 1 1 1

Some objectes really disappear,
but the font based on CHARS.INC,
there are some mysteriouse ghost reflexionx in the air.

Just solved the mysterium with phong.
Reducing phong to 0, and the mysteriouse ghosts
disappeared

--
Roland Mösl

Post a reply to this message