POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What program to make a movie Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:43:17 EDT (-0400)
  What program to make a movie (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: FlyerX
Subject: Re: What program to make a movie
Date: 21 May 2011 03:16:39
Message: <4dd766d7$1@news.povray.org>

> I can not find in
>
> Magix Video Delux 2008 plus a possibility
> to import many *.PNG files generated from
> POV for an animated scence
>
> Windows Life Movie Maker
> has a good import for pictures,
> but can only store *.WMV format
>
> What cheap (Magic was only 25.-EUR)
> movie software to make videos from
> POV pictures?
>
> --

VirtualDub will make movies out of a series of images.
http://www.virtualdub.org/.

Windows movie maker (at least version 2.1 for windows XP) will export to
avi if you choose the DV-AVI export format. Movie maker 2.1 can be
installed on Vista and Windows 7.

If that does not work I would recommend you get something like Pinnacle
studio or Adobe premiere elements. Although not free it may save you
time and frustration. Recently I tried to used several free applications
and unfortunately none of them would work reliably and ended up wasting
several weeks of work.  Both of these have demos for you to try out
before buying.

good luck,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?= <fou### [at] pegeorg> wrote:
> I can not find in
>
> Magix Video Delux 2008 plus a possibility
> to import many *.PNG files generated from
> POV for an animated scence
>
> Windows Life Movie Maker
> has a good import for pictures,
> but can only store *.WMV format