POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Jungle Temple Valley Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Jungle Temple Valley (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: bitman
Subject: Jungle Temple Valley
Date: 4 Dec 2010 10:49:04
Message: <4cfa62f0@news.povray.org>
This was the first hugh Povray render to test my new computer hardware (Phenom II X6)

432249 Finite Objects, 3500 Frames
The temples were built out of single stones
I added some weed, grass and trees to the isosurface landscape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IkI933f6U

Hope you guys like it :)

Post a reply to this message