POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Simple animation-creation software? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:01:03 EDT (-0400)
  Simple animation-creation software? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: clipka
Subject: Simple animation-creation software?
Date: 24 Sep 2009 20:23:52
Message: <4abc0d98$1@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for a command-line driven Windows software to throw a
sequence of image files together into a proper animation. Essentially
something to run via batch script after having run POV-Ray. Any
recommendations?

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for a command-line driven Windows software to throw a
> sequence of image files together into a proper animation. Essentially
> something to run via batch script after having run POV-Ray. Any
> recommendations?

Have you tried Cmpeg?

Post a reply to this message

>> I'm looking for a command-line driven Windows software to throw a
>> sequence of image files together into a proper animation. Essentially
>> something to run via batch script after having run POV-Ray. Any
>> recommendations?
>
> Have you tried Cmpeg?

I just gave it a try, but alas! It will not run on my XP x64 machine.

Post a reply to this message