POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animated Anaglyphs Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Animated Anaglyphs (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Animated Anaglyphs
Date: 8 Mar 2009 15:22:55
Message: <49B41AC9.1010202@joplin.com>
I've been playing around with making animated anaglyphs using only POV.
That is, POV makes the pictures for each eye, then using pattern
functions and a little code combine those pictures into an anaglyph
frame for an animation.
I was wondering if someone has done this before?
If they have I'd like to see what they done.
If not then I'll clean up the code and put it on my web site.

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

Leroy Whetstone <lrw### [at] joplincom> wrote:
> If not then I'll clean up the code and put it on my web site.
>
> Have Fun!

Please do:-)
My recent experiments with anaplyphs has shown me, I don't know much about
anaglyphs. I think I need the real time adjustment that a dedicated program can
give.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message