POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : newsgroups ans Thunderbird Server Time
23 Apr 2024 18:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  newsgroups ans Thunderbird (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: newsgroups ans Thunderbird
Date: 12 Jan 2009 15:54:54
Message: <496bae1e@news.povray.org>
This is off subject and I apologize, but this is the only newsgroup I
can get to using Mozillia Thunderbird.
Does anybody know how I can get to other subject groups using
Thunderbird. Access from the Pov site always leads me to the html page
or tries to force me to use Microsoft Outlook (another example of
Microsoft Tyranny?) I finally figured out how to access this group via
Thunderbird, but I can't remember how I did it. Thunderbird
documentation, like most documentation, is the pits and my poor eyesight
makes is difficult for me to search through pages of online documentation.

Thanks for any help,

David

Post a reply to this message