POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : A Newb over reaching Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  A Newb over reaching (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Divine Wind
Subject: A Newb over reaching
Date: 10 Sep 2005 04:34:33
Message: <43229a99$1@news.povray.org>
I would love to make films useing pov.
A friend is into the sound side of things so it's down to me to make the
video.
I have stories coming out of my ears.
I like coding but my information is alitle out of date. AKA BBC Basic and
6502 / Z80assembler
The documentation in pov seems great all I have to do is to use it.
The people using this news group are a great deal more experanced than me,
so...
Is POV the right package to do this with...
If not Why...
And is DTA the correct paskage to use to put it all together.
And once I have put a scene together shold I then use Adobe Primere to put
it all into one file.
I know this is quite a project but I like long term projects.
Any out there go any help full advise?

Post a reply to this message