POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How do you use the animation programs? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:57:14 EDT (-0400)
  How do you use the animation programs? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Augur
Subject: How do you use the animation programs?
Date: 17 Jul 2005 20:34:20
Message: <42daf90c$1@news.povray.org>
Will someone please tell me how I can convert a series of numbered .bmp
images to ANY video format???  After looking around this newsgroup I've seen
several suggestions to use either virtualdub or tmpge.

I've downloaded them both, but I can't figure out how to actually create
video from a collection of images.

The virtualdub help file says that telling people how to make videos got to
be too much trouble for the author, so he's stopped doing that (THANKS).  I
didn't find anything else useful in the help files.

TMPGE doesn't even have a help file (it's greyed out in the menu).  The
website only says that it's for converting .avi to .mpg.

What's a newbie to do??

Any help you can give is much appreciated!!

Post a reply to this message