POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Radiosity Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:00:13 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Josh
Subject: Radiosity
Date: 1 Mar 2005 08:48:01
Message: <42247291$1@news.povray.org>
I've never been able to animate in scenes with Radiosity because the
lighting differs from one frame to the next.  I've tried all of the usual
things of upping the various quality values but the flicker never leaves.

Is it best to just keep radiosity out of Anims?

Post a reply to this message

> I've never been able to animate in scenes with Radiosity because the
> lighting differs from one frame to the next.  I've tried all of the
> usual things of upping the various quality values but the flicker
> never leaves.

This is 'by-design'...

> Is it best to just keep radiosity out of Anims?

Yes.
At best, you can try photons...

--
This is an unauthorised cybernetic announcement.

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.

Post a reply to this message