POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Radiosity and animations Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity and animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Skip Talbot
Subject: Radiosity and animations
Date: 9 Feb 2005 23:51:17
Message: <420ae845$1@news.povray.org>
I'm rendering a simple little animation in Mega POV.  The scene is lit
entirely with an HDRI probe.  So I made sure to use the save/load file
option in the radiosity.  I only have one rotating object, yet mid way
through the animation the background and lighting change for about 30
frames, and then switch back.  What options am I overlooking to keep my
radiosity animation consistent throughout?

Skip

Post a reply to this message