POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Server to render in high speed Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Server to render in high speed (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Server to render in high speed
Date: 3 Jun 2004 19:08:05
Message: <40bfaf55@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone

It would be very useful to have a server where you can send .pov files for them
to render and then download the images generated. Maybe using e-mail: you send
the pov files as attachments, the server reads the e-mails, renders the files
and sends you the images back.

Is there something like that existing? Is it free???

THX in advance

- Nicolas

Post a reply to this message

> It would be very useful to have a server where you can send .pov files for them
> to render and then download the images generated. Maybe using e-mail: you send
> the pov files as attachments, the server reads the e-mails, renders the files
> and sends you the images back.
>
> Is there something like that existing? Is it free???

http://www.tu-bs.de/%7Ey0013390/povany/index.html

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

> > It would be very useful to have a server where you can send .pov files for
them
> > to render and then download the images generated. Maybe using e-mail: you
send
> > the pov files as attachments, the server reads the e-mails, renders the
files
> > and sends you the images back.
> >
> > Is there something like that existing? Is it free???
> >

> http://www.tu-bs.de/%7Ey0013390/povany/index.html
>

> Christoph
>
> --
> POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

Do you know something that uses Windows? I had some problems downloading Cygwin.

> Thanks, better than what I wanted.

> > Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> > > Hi everyone
> > >
> > > It would be very useful to have a server where you can send .pov files for
> them
> > > to render and then download the images generated. Maybe using e-mail: you
> send
> > > the pov files as attachments, the server reads the e-mails, renders the
> files
> > > and sends you the images back.
> > >
> > > Is there something like that existing? Is it free???
> > >

> > http://www.tu-bs.de/%7Ey0013390/povany/index.html
> >

> > Christoph
> >
> > --
> > POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> > HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> > Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message